Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastUltima
    BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012

Exclusion EGR valve SID 202

I ask for help in the forum for a problem with the egr valve of a Ford Focus 1.8 115hp with ecu Siemens Sid 202.
    In practice, the car has the valve completely gone and replace it costs a fortune, I thought I would exclude it via sw.
    I did a p? research and I found a range of addresses (0555A0 - 055646) very similar to those of the sid803/a.
    Quanlcuno I can? say if I'm on the right track, or do a few little chapel in making this change.

the file ori is in the database of the forum

here is the link
    http://www.professionalchiptuning.ne...5&d=1346863432

Thanks

Administrator L'avatar di msport (exil77grande)
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    if I'm not mistaken I had spoken and had arrived at the conclusion that the solution on the sid 202 or was it the 206 was fine as that of the sid 803 I think I don't want to be wrong, but you can try.
    [IMG]http://bannerbreak*****/banners/3/563/135700419269659378.gif[/IMG]

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    Soul and courage I did the test loaded the map, the valve continues to operate, the minimum amount of diagnosis is 25% to 2000 rpm and it is closed.For? in the diagnosis are the following errors P1260 and P0606 but I have no light on before the change I had the malfunction indicator light engine on.
    I wanted to ask if you draw a straight line on the maps egr should I close it permanently?

I read the discussinone on the sid 803 where it was said that it was similar on sid 206, since I am a newbie I still have a chance? to see the file posted

thanks Msport

Administrator L'avatar di msport (exil77grande)
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    Exact I was referring to that discussion, but with the Lina straight I don't think you solve even if in this case I would say test with this solution.
    [IMG]http://bannerbreak*****/banners/3/563/135700419269659378.gif[/IMG]

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di giarras
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    panormus
    you test it, and we keep you informed.

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di lumaracing
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    The resort
    frattamaggiore (NA)
    Et
    virus1976 let us know if it's okay with the change with straight Line

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    Made a p? test and I'll report:
    first test :straight line on the egr valve and reset the panettone that I mentioned in the first post
    will not turn on no light, the egr valve is only open to a minimum and to 10% as soon as you accelerate it closes, however, in diagnosis, I find the following errors P1260 and P0606

Second test: closing the valve to the straight line, and without modification of panettone
    you acccende the MIL light the engine rises to over 3000 rpm, and the diagnosis is present, the malfunction egr and no other error. the valve is in the closed with the fixed rate to 4%

Third test: I pulled a straight line on the egr and changed the panettone not bringing them to zero, but at a minimum value, will not turn on no light always remain the errors P1260 P0606

I don't know pi? what to try if anyone has any ideas or suggestions I still have the car in hand.
    thanks

Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    panormus
    and strange, I checked the codes that will diagnostic codes relating to the operation of the alarm system or in each case ? success in some vehicles, the following:

Cause

the PCM detected during an automatic control that has been detected by ir? 3 checksum incorrect.

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    the errors have been read with a generic diagnosis I have the error codes according to the diagnosis correspond to "corrupted memory area data" and "corrupted ECU eeprom"

Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    panormus
    Citazione Originally Written by virus1976 Visualizza Messaggio
    the errors have been read with a generic diagnosis I have the error codes according to the diagnosis correspond to "corrupted memory area data" and "corrupted ECU eeprom"
    this ? the one that says ford:

P1260 - Ford
    Type Powertrain - DTC-manufacturer controlled - Manufacturer Controlled
    Description
    Theft detected, vehicle immobilized) Conditions
    Cause
    The PCM received a signal from the anti-theft system that a condition of theft had occurred.

oh I forgot ..but the file ori there are these errors?

an error code P0601 means that a serial communication failed inside the computer at least 6 times.
    Last edited by giarras; 12-10-2012 at 14:45

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastUltima

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •