Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastUltima

Discussion: Experience Drakebox2

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2013

Experience Drakebox2

The story of my personal experience made in Germany with the said control unit mounted on a Audi A4 tdi 170 bhp common rail of 2010.
    Just got the mount in 30 seconds and try the various steps of the increase in rail pressure that is set using a button on the inside of the controller (0 to 9), I start with the step 7, the graft second, and thrust the throttle, arrived at 3800 rpm it goes into recovery and I do notice a slight improvement in the shot but nothing. I stop and power back up, try the 6, get to 3800, and the power supply is cut as if the audience were in limiter, but does not enter recovery. I try to 5, the same thing, but it does 4000/4100, I try to 4 ditto at 4300/4400. At the end arriving at 3 am, the car pulls well up to 5000 but...pretty much as it was originally. I decide to return the unit to Drekebox explaining that in fact, in my case, it doesn't give any advantage, the company replied that not c'? the problem and return it. The day after I get an idea, and if you find a unit that only handles the pressure of the turbo, via the MAP sensor, in combination with the Drake maybe everything might appear to work (pi? diesel but also pi? the air!). I try to go around the ecu for my car and search and search...I find it in England !. I do a few question to the company and they tell me that they have the special wiring for my car and according to them, in combination with a control unit rail should give good results. I will buy it, after a few days got the package and the weekend immediately after the horsemanship. Has 8 steps (1-8) with the dip switch, I put it on maximum, and I try to set the Drakebox out of 5. Result: very good, the progression ? very sensitive, nothing to do with the first. I try directly 7 excellent, and better still, the power supply is not cut-and-sensibility? on the accelerator ? very different, it seems to kind of have the pedal booster, while before it was laid-back below.
    I try to 9 the Drake (the maximum) but it goes into recovery, I try to 8 but size 4400, to put back 7 and it's fine. Now for me the setting ? ok.
    Now I just have to try it for good.

Administrator L'avatar di msport (exil77grande)
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    if you did a remapping from people series spendevi less and you more,however, expect you to take action in the discussion of your presentation.
    Last edited by msport (exil77grande); 23-05-2013 at 23:16
    [IMG]http://bannerbreak*****/banners/3/563/135700419269659378.gif[/IMG]

garret
    but to buy a serious form that acts on both the parameters, no? mha........

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2013
    The company that offered me the module map also produces a module that integrates both, but the form, separated have a higher chance? adjustment.
    For the question remap, I do not exclude absolutely remap later, just didn't want to do this and I did.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2013
    I can only say that with a module rail non-branded paid 150 euros I wore my 147 1.9 150 hp 245 km/h (counts kilometers) of course pelava smoke from behind ! unlike the map had less recovery , but the break was so very very much!

THE AVERAGE USER (OF) L'avatar di motorsport
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2013
    The resort
    campania
    AZZ then ? worse than a plane jet!!
    You do not really understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother (Einstein)

garret
    who knows? as he pushed the pump rail hahahaha

Administrator L'avatar di msport (exil77grande)
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    Citazione Originally Written by garret Visualizza Messaggio
    who knows? as he pushed the pump rail hahahaha
    the motto of some:

+ POWER
    + SMOKE
    + CONSUMPTION
    - LESS RELIABILITY
    [IMG]http://bannerbreak*****/banners/3/563/135700419269659378.gif[/IMG]

garret
    you say okay, daniel, at the end everyone chooses the way that pi? convinces him, certain that to fit a module without knowing how much mechanical stress causes and what pressure does work on the components, not ? the maximum of the cunning

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2013
    Citazione Originally Written by rebirthafterrevenge Visualizza Messaggio
    I can only say that with a module rail non-branded paid 150 euros I wore my 147 1.9 150 hp 245 km/h (counts kilometers) of course pelava smoke from behind ! unlike the map had less recovery , but the break was so very very much!
    Congratulations to the module, and many greetings to the engine, I think a similar speed? (and rpm,...) may reach a few times !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastUltima

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •