THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2017

to program the eeprom 5P08C3

Even if it is an old eeprom I would like to report how I solved the cloning to use an ecu EDC15C7 used.
    The chip is out of production, and I suffered a bit to clone it as though to start the car he lit the red light the engine.
    - unsolder the eeprom;
    - read as 95P08 using the CH351 and software hummingbirds
    - program with TL866 as st 95080.
    There could be some other solution ...here is the my maybe it could be util to someone.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2017
    qualce expert can tell me why it often happens that the readings of the eeprom are different from one another but a few bits?...two three bits

THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di ugoboss
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2013
    The resort
    FRARA
    if you re-read the same eprom 2 or 3 times in a row, must always be the same, otherwise you have a problem, if you read the eprom are different, different in strength.
    ugo ---- president A.E.P.

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di cinqueturbo
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    The resort
    The Milky Way
    Since the world of information technology the 95P08 and a 95080 at least I have always considered so, and that is in the manuals that I find around..
    "The only thing that stands between you and your goal are the********* continue to tell you why you can not reach it."

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di micheleyr6
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2015
    The resort
    caserta
    Citazione Originally Written by vince59 Visualizza Messaggio
    qualce expert can tell me why it often happens that the readings of the eeprom are different from one another but a few bits?...two three bits
    if you read without desoldering it can happen...you like to read?

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2017
    Then it seems that the difference of one / two bits is due to the speed of the programamtore and chip. Are not able to say anything else but so I was told. I was also successful with SPI in the BIOS of the PC then I found the right combination and have resolved.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2017
    Citazione Originally Written by micheleyr6 Visualizza Messaggio
    if you read without desoldering it can happen...you like to read?
    This eeprom is not read welded. It is necessary to remove it and is rather simple. I read with CH341, and hummingbirds

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2017
    Citazione Originally Written by cinqueturbo Visualizza Messaggio
    Since the world of information technology the 95P08 and a 95080 at least I have always considered so, and that is in the manuals that I find around..
    I have no reason to doubt what you say, but there must be something to ****llo HW or SW that, despite the chip data as being equivalent, creates some problem. Keep in mind, however, that the problem is not the equivalence 95P08 -->95080, BUT - I say BUT - between 5P08C3 and 95P08. I had to go through the two equivalences. I have just tried to mount the 95080 but it gave me always the red light the engine turned on. I fixed only as shown by reprogramming the old 5P08C3

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2017
    Citazione Originally Written by ugoboss Visualizza Messaggio
    if you re-read the same eprom 2 or 3 times in a row, must always be the same, otherwise you have a problem, if you read the eprom are different, different in strength.
    I agree. Yet it is success that a few bits were different. From pubnto of it I don't know if a bit can actually cause a problem. In my limited knowledge I would think that it is a bit NOT significant - if I may say so - and maybe nothing happens

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    should never happen that 2 or more readings are different from each other, if it happens, you must absolutely stop and change the programmer.. it is always better to work with the memory that welded the tab that might distort the data...

Tags for This Discussion

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •