Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastUltima
    BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Dec 2014

Mount Turbo Alfa 2.4 Jtdm 200Cv(Bw/kkk Bv 50)On the Punto 1.9 Jtd 86 Hp.

Hello to all!I am here to ask you for some advice,since I have just run some small "surgery" on my Punto 1.9 Jtd,ringiovanendola a bit icon_e_smile.gif .I mounted the following things: fuel injectors plus cod.the final 119;pump, diesel injection, 2.4 Jtd,R 65;kit flywheel monomassa with the clutch and pressure plate reinforced by Co. Me.clutches;filter double cone and cotton;removing the catalyst and the whole system of the egr,rebuilt complete deployment, with replacement water pump;cutting complete with changing engine oil and filter,gearbox oil,fuel filter and seals.Some day I also got an intercooler in the front,the more varied the pipes for us to unload and around the tubes, and also a nice turbo plus Borg Warner/KKK BV 50 derivation of the Alfa 159, 2.4 Jtdm, 200Cv,already changed in the attacks, to adapt to the Jtd (still to mount,given that I'm preparing of the collectors in the cast iron to fit),before doing so, however,I would like to begin to understand,on how to start for the regulation and management of variable geometry?Given that in my case the vacuum actuator I have replaced it with a pressure that is already owned.I have also heard that some,by modifying the ecu, the original system of an overboost,through the valve Pierburg,able to manage the geometry.It is feasible according to you the thing?Rest in waiting, and thanks for any replies! icon_e_wink.gif

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2014
    I wanted to mount a vl25 in point Jtd 80cv

THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di munro
    Date Of Registration
    Oct 2012
    The resort
    EARTH
    Citazione Originally Written by DarioJtd Visualizza Messaggio
    Hello to all!I am here to ask you for some advice,since I have just run some small "surgery" on my Punto 1.9 Jtd,ringiovanendola a bit icon_e_smile.gif .I mounted the following things: fuel injectors plus cod.the final 119;pump, diesel injection, 2.4 Jtd,R 65;kit flywheel monomassa with the clutch and pressure plate reinforced by Co. Me.clutches;filter double cone and cotton;removing the catalyst and the whole system of the egr,rebuilt complete deployment, with replacement water pump;cutting complete with changing engine oil and filter,gearbox oil,fuel filter and seals.Some day I also got an intercooler in the front,the more varied the pipes for us to unload and around the tubes, and also a nice turbo plus Borg Warner/KKK BV 50 derivation of the Alfa 159, 2.4 Jtdm, 200Cv,already changed in the attacks, to adapt to the Jtd (still to mount,given that I'm preparing of the collectors in the cast iron to fit),before doing so, however,I would like to begin to understand,on how to start for the regulation and management of variable geometry?Given that in my case the vacuum actuator I have replaced it with a pressure that is already owned.I have also heard that some,by modifying the ecu, the original system of an overboost,through the valve Pierburg,able to manage the geometry.It is feasible according to you the thing?Rest in waiting, and thanks for any replies! icon_e_wink.gif
    according to me, mount a geometry variable and then handle it with the actuator/wastegate of a turbo with fixed geometry and a great joke...(no offense to anyone) because in that way it only goes to create a huge back-pressure of the exhaust phase, release throttle to a high rpm very dannodso for the engine and the turbine itself as a management vgt "classical" in that situation, it opens all of the palettes to avoid what is described above...trust me I know from direct experience about a point of a friend with your same changes and 200cv abundant...seals and exhaust manifolds in cast iron, cracked a go-go...for the management of vgt with the pierburg ori of the point I tried to make it too, but then I gave up for reasons of time and also because I switched to a turbine fixed...(holset hx27W,of provienenza excavator fiat-kobelco that without problem 1.9 a peak of 1.7 percorenza... full boost(1.9 in) to 1700 rpm.... the above can push up to 2.5 bar without flash, for the problem, since once the Wg broke and the car turned with pressures estimated to have over 3 bar map and 3 bar but and deceived to work for a term not exceeding 2 bar with a mechanical system to avoid going crazy linearize a map 4bar )
    A rider does not create queues even in the car...
    a automoblista create queues even on a motorcycle...

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2015
    I have the same changes! are 2 years that the turbine is working at 2.5-2.7 bar-100mgl(perhaps in addition), and 1500 bar, and I have not had (horns)no problem,I have a wg pressure that I was given by the "turbinista"that I have provided and modified the turbine and that's fine.since we're speaking of the pressures,as you can see I can not go to more than 1500 bar, why?then in diagnosis, the amount of diesel fuel is always 100,it is a limitation of the diagnosis,or the machine?

Date Of Registration
    Oct 2012
    The resort
    EARTH
    without seeing your map it is difficult to understand why this does not exceed certain limits of iq...
    for the rail pressure is your problem perhaps lies in the sensor itself that does not see more than 1500 bar...
    you should try to mount a sensor rail (1800 bar and linearizzarlo correctly to your file..

Date Of Registration
    Oct 2012
    The resort
    EARTH
    I forgot... if you mount a pressure gauge on the exhaust manifold sure you scare for the pressures that you will see....
    I on my engine it wouldn't be an ever with back-pressures of the double press turbo....
    then each one with his engine, who makes us what he wants..

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2015
    but I can post my ecu?!?!

Date Of Registration
    Oct 2012
    The resort
    EARTH
    if I remember well, you have to reach a minimum number of posts to upload your file...
    try to see if in the rules there is written something about it, unfortunately I don't remember why I came back to write on the forum after a long period of inactivity...

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di cinqueturbo
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    The resort
    The Milky Way
    Citazione Originally Written by munro Visualizza Messaggio
    if I remember well, you have to reach a minimum number of posts to upload your file...
    try to see if in the rules there is written something about it, unfortunately I don't remember why I came back to write on the forum after a long period of inactivity...
    I apologize DarioJtd and to all the participants of the discussion for the off topic but I have to moral obligation and respect towards our great munro
    BUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE ?
    I learned just now reading the various discussions that you have health problems, I'm sorry and I hope it is nothing major and the passenger..
    From you and wish you a speedy recovery and to read good news in your excellent post..
    "The only thing that stands between you and your goal are the********* continue to tell you why you can not reach it."

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2015
    ok, I can't, however I will change the sensor and see how it behaves!thank you for the valuable advice, munro good luck to all
    for iq I "discovered" all the limit. (I think) mha!let's see more!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastUltima

Tags for This Discussion

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •