Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima
    THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2013

Engines that sbiellano

Good morning to all, I wanted an opinion from you. In my life I have had a variety of cars of various brands without ever having particular problems, but, instead, I broke 3 drive motors are usually used by other people, fortunately family. All three engines have broken a connecting rod, and I can assure you that all three had a very good maintenance with oils prescribed by the house. One was the engine of the Renault 1.8 16v, a motor Mg rover 1.8 160 hp and a 2.0 twin spark alfa. According to you ? possible that the change of the guide can lead to a breakdown? Port all the cars to rev limiter, even in the climb as I get closer to the limit, but why? my last without problems, and those that use only a few days no?

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2013
    The resort
    Cisliano
    for one that as a nickname ? amen, what else can? happen?

all jokes aside, part of the problem you already? indicated, sbiellaggio ? symptom of a lack of lubrication, which can? also occur due to lack of oil due to hold the pump.
    because of the hold are: curves, braking, acceleration, over the limit.
    the limit can? be varied because of the tires or suspension that provide extra grip.
    this for example.

THE ACTIVE USER (FO) (OF) L'avatar di legendaryslave
    Date Of Registration
    Dec 2012
    The resort
    RAIANO(AQ)
    Et
    you mentioned just the engines subject to this problem, all the renault sbiellano own all the twin spark alfa romeo, and also the v6 I'm doing one right now, I say that renault do not know how to make engines and fails to produce the cease of the machines and began to make pens that do not sbiellino, however, and the alfa romeo sbiellano for old age
    while the others are still talking about us, we have already solved the problem
    GARAGE0864 ԼЄƓЄƝƊƛƦƳƧԼƛVЄ

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2013
    For? I noticed that the diesel engines of these marks are considered excellent, then why? the gasoline they make them so? evil?

THE ACTIVE USER (FO) (OF) L'avatar di legendaryslave
    Date Of Registration
    Dec 2012
    The resort
    RAIANO(AQ)
    Et
    no no the renault sbiellano and as if sbiellano 1.5-k9k the famous f9q 1.9 disatro engineering and the disastrous g9t 2.2 have passed galore in my workshop
    while the others are still talking about us, we have already solved the problem
    GARAGE0864 ԼЄƓЄƝƊƛƦƳƧԼƛVЄ

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2014
    Citazione Originally Written by amen Visualizza Messaggio
    Good morning to all, I wanted an opinion from you. In my life I have had a variety of cars of various brands without ever having particular problems, but, instead, I broke 3 drive motors are usually used by other people, fortunately family. All three engines have broken a connecting rod, and I can assure you that all three had a very good maintenance with oils prescribed by the house. One was the engine of the Renault 1.8 16v, a motor Mg rover 1.8 160 hp and a 2.0 twin spark alfa. According to you ? possible that the change of the guide can lead to a breakdown? Port all the cars to rev limiter, even in the climb as I get closer to the limit, but why? my last without problems, and those that use only a few days no?
    I think you have already? answered if as you say you're always at the limit of the speed is in the shot, in climbing those weak "heart" give... apart from the jokes, I think that 1 to count for much for your help ,I have a customer (and ? the only one...) that it sbiellare him all the cars that are under the seats and not to the neglect of maintenance,has sbiellato in order, delta integrale 8v delta integrale 16v, mitsubisci evo 4, the opel omega diesel 2.5 td (bmw engine...) passat 2.8 v6 engine, unfortunately, when you go too close to the redline or exceeded frequently, especially in climbing these things happen... the 2 thing also depends on the wear if the engine has already? maybe the bushings already? worn, for various reasons, poor maintenance or other reasons, and you take it in hand you and lead you as you said...you have in hand right now... it also happens in the bike (work on these...) take used maybe about 15000 km guys down to go to the track and crack sbiellano immediately always? due to sagging of the bushing.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2013
    I have always thought that if the limiter c ?, and I am keeping within the limits in climbing, the engine must withstand the force, if no impostassero the limiter a little more? at the bottom no? I always talk about cars stock no modifications.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2013
    The resort
    Cisliano
    the engines can withstand the rev limiter and even a little more? on.

I think, rather, to a human factor.
    you drive the same way as your car and nothing happens.
    change the car and patatrak
    not sar? that with your cars you have ir? confidence and then the governments better as rpm, gear, clutch.
    and with the others you may have some inaccuracy because? do not behave like yours. it does not mean that the guidi evil, why? you're always the same, but you have your feet under a different mechanism, which sometimes is taken to the to her.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2014
    Citazione Originally Written by amen Visualizza Messaggio
    I have always thought that if the limiter c ?, and I am keeping within the limits in climbing, the engine must withstand the force, if no impostassero the limiter a little more? at the bottom no? I always talk about cars stock no modifications.
    I think the problem is the redline climb is difficult to control,you always speak from experience that I also have on the rally car, most of the engines sbiellati in the race (yielding group connecting rod bushing) was due to overspeed in the climb I'm talking about the car the old mould, with even the change in H, now with the sequential control electronic ? hard to go wrong.

THE AVERAGE USER (OF)
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2012
    The resort
    ascoli piceno
    them break in the climb?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima

Tags for This Discussion

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments