Page 1 of 3 123 LastUltima
    THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Dec 2013

the council for the fiat 500 twin

hi guys, and a p? of time that I would like to turn my old fiat 500 twin !

as a first step I would like to remove the distributor cap, and stalked into the injection !

- they are already? in possession of a phonic wheel 60 teeth, which eliminer? two teeth on the basis of where posizioner? in the sensor of turns (vr), at this point I went to the demolition and Monday? should give me a system at a point of 55 ..

now I would like to understand ? can manage the advance from the map on the iaw or should I use another type of electronic unit and if chased, I decide to do this injection can I make it go to the duty adjusting times, injections and advances????? I have also seen around ecu megasquirt , you say that?

THE ACTIVE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Mar 2013
    The resort
    Palermo, sicily
    Citazione Originally Written by scican25 Visualizza Messaggio
    hi guys, and a p? of time that I would like to turn my old fiat 500 twin !

as a first step I would like to remove the distributor cap, and stalked into the injection !

- they are already? in possession of a phonic wheel 60 teeth, which eliminer? two teeth on the basis of where posizioner? in the sensor of turns (vr), at this point I went to the demolition and Monday? should give me a system at a point of 55 ..

now I would like to understand ? can manage the advance from the map on the iaw or should I use another type of electronic unit and if chased, I decide to do this injection can I make it go to the duty adjusting times, injections and advances????? I have also seen around ecu megasquirt , you say that?
    discussion moved to section ir? suitable

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2013
    The Iaw has a chance? manage restaurants,various injections,map, limiter

BEGINNER L'avatar di Tano
    Date Of Registration
    Dec 2015
    The resort
    SALERNO AND TURIN
    Et
    Hello guys...I am on the twins I have seen mounted electronic also much more sophisticated...and therefore much more expensive....
    Many use efi....
    I x the moment around with the carburetor and the distributor cap....

News of the change discussed on the IAW??

Greetings
    Tano

THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di munro
    Date Of Registration
    Oct 2012
    The resort
    EARTH
    the iaw are all engines quadricilindrici and you would need a to-twin you should look for some ecu motorcycle type those of ducati or other...to the address megasquirt are ecu that are very good in relation to their cost, and have remarkable electronic management pretty easy to put a point
    for a twin you could bet on a semi-phased out so I would say that a microquirt or a ms2 would.
    A rider does not create queues even in the car...
    a automoblista create queues even on a motorcycle...

BEGINNER L'avatar di Tano
    Date Of Registration
    Dec 2015
    The resort
    SALERNO AND TURIN
    Et
    Citazione Originally Written by munro Visualizza Messaggio
    the iaw are all engines quadricilindrici and you would need a to-twin you should look for some ecu motorcycle type those of ducati or other...to the address megasquirt are ecu that are very good in relation to their cost, and have remarkable electronic management pretty easy to put a point
    for a twin you could bet on a semi-phased out so I would say that a microquirt or a ms2 would.
    I for what I understand...around, I think basically for economic reasons, use iaw16f...those of point 1 of the series...that had injection, not multipoint...
    But the idea of the electronic bike....type ducati or other twin-cylinder engine would be a good idea.
    excuse my ignorance...the seeds have phased out, which we intend to
    Greetings
    Tano

THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di munro
    Date Of Registration
    Oct 2012
    The resort
    EARTH
    Citazione Originally Written by Tano Visualizza Messaggio
    I for what I understand...around, I think basically for economic reasons, use iaw16f...those of point 1 of the series...that had injection, not multipoint...
    But the idea of the electronic bike....type ducati or other twin-cylinder engine would be a good idea.
    excuse my ignorance...the seeds have phased out, which we intend to
    Greetings
    Tano
    there are basically 3 types of ecu/engine, that is, the full group,the sequential semifasato,and the sequential
    self-seal.
    in a nutshell:the full group=are driven all together, the injectors, for example, in a 4-cylinder at each turn regardless
    from the position of the pistons are activated, all four of the injectors and the gas stop in the collectors until
    opens the inlet valve, which sucks in everything.the power can be with ditributore rotating or wasted spark
    that is a spark lost simply because on the two lighted candles if it uses only one and the other goes to the vacuum,
    of course, the life of the candle is cut in half,to understand better the various delta, thema, etc. with ecu marelli iaw were
    all full group this system brings a number of problems including high fuel consumption and high emissions, especially at cold
    because of the gas that condenses in the intake manifolds as well as having a management of the engine a bit "empty"
    especially at low speeds.

ignition and injection seeds multipoint= are driven two injectors for a time, then an injector injects vacuum
    and even here the petrol is stopping in the intake manifold waiting to be sucked,also here you have
    a certain irregularity, especially in the cold because, as in the full group the gas condenses in the manifold,also
    if much less due to the fact that "uses" a conduit at a time,
    higher consumption compared with the sequential injection but minor of the full group,
    has the advantage of having the best hardware is simple in that it uses half of the components and with this to manage the engine
    goes very well at high speed.
    the power is called a wasted spark or spark lost here of course on the two lighted candles
    if it only uses one and the other goes to the vacuum,naturlamete here, too, the life of the candle is cut in half,
    has the advantage of using half of the components and does not require a sensor only turns to pilot ignition
    and injection.

injection and ignition sequential timed= there is a need for the phase sensor in addition to the sensor, of course,
    it is controlled by an injector at a time and lit a candle at a time in phase with the cylinder which stands for"shoot".
    with this strategy it reduces the dead times of the injectors,also called the latency time
    that is, the time that is wasted to open the injectors after that came the impulse,
    and this gives the possibility to inject more fuel at high rpm with injectors smaller than a semifasato.
    the other useful thing is the possibility to choose the angle of injection used to inject fuel valve open
    and then it settles on the walls of the intake manifold and you could have a stratified charge
    in addition to reducing consumption. for the ignition the main advantage is that you double the life of the candles,in addition
    to have for example the possibility to map the cylinders individually.

with these three main strategies of operation there are three methods of control of injection/ignition is that is
    the system a "hot wire" or also called "maf load" using a mass air flow sensor for "weigh" the incoming air
    the motor at various rpm and thus add fuel to get a given afr and ignition advance,this
    system of course, then there are sensors scattered around the engine that monitor specific parameters, and inform the ecu to
    implement the necessary corrections.
    then there is the speed-density-that is, a system that injects fuel and gives the ignition spark
    in function of the rpm and the pressure in the intake manifold using in the ecu maps
    working with the volumetric efficiency of the theoretical engine, and even here, among the many sensors it uses the lambda probe to
    correct "feedback" the stoichiometric ratio,for example.
    and finally we have the alpha-N, where engine management is entrusted to two fundamental parameters, i.e. the engine rpm
    and the opening angle of throttle or potentiometer to the pedal provided by a tps sensor,also here then we are all
    a series of sensors and maps in the ecu to make the engine what it wants.
    I hope you all clear.
    A rider does not create queues even in the car...
    a automoblista create queues even on a motorcycle...

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2014
    Munro I agree with almost everything!!but at some point I am in agreement between the delta and the thema there goes a huge difference X as regards the electronics!! The thema USA if Nn erro a electronic bosch ignition bobbine static, and here I agree X to the speech of the spark lost!!
    X the Delta the situation is completely different, it is right that to assemble a ecu iaw but unlike the thema but it was the mass air flow sensor or (maf) that to say it wants!!
    For current use the old distributor with a single coil and each tip of the shell distributes the current as the old 500!!!

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2014
    To mount an injection on a 500-the address of an ecu semi-multipoint, or multipoint to change though!!!!
    If you mount a head with ducts suction separate it is right to mount an ecu multipoint exactly X Nn have a useless stop of the gasoline in the manifold and a faster response of the injector!! But with a head ow could be good for a semi-phased and indeed many use the old 16f and the mono injector, classic the point!!

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2014
    Ah Tano eye to ten!!!
    :-P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastUltima

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •