THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2015

Post mapping the ktm superduke 1290

Good evening gentlemen,

I write here because I would like to solve a problem that is assillando me. I have a sd 1290 r 2016 and I would like to try a remapping. Someone of you has already done? And' possible to increase the settings for the launch control or electronic gear directly from the ecu ori? possibly for ecm there are drivers for the following motion? What kind of maps you are able to change?

Thanks a lot

THE ACTIVE USER (FO) (OF) L'avatar di legendaryslave
    Date Of Registration
    Dec 2012
    The resort
    RAIANO(AQ)
    Et
    Unfortunately, this bike had to be a lion not a cat schooled and harnessed in an electronic, invasive, often takes away the pure fun. Said cio I don't think you can do the launch 2 the electronic gear it can be added without programming the ecu. Is there are setting files, but only for the original software as well as reading and writing
    while the others are still talking about us, we have already solved the problem
    GARAGE0864 ԼЄƓЄƝƊƛƦƳƧԼƛVЄ

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2015
    hello

thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I know that the tc of the bike is so intrusive, in fact around 90% with tc off. Said this in the dealership when I bought I denied the possibility of adding electronic shifting. For case, you can't add? for the launch I had thought of the feasibility of using the mod some limiter, but I have never seen the map of the bike.

BEGINNER L'avatar di Tuono
    Date Of Registration
    May 2017
    The resort
    naples
    for electronic shifting you can enable it from the ecu..but first you have to get..and one tool that I recommend you read and rexer, and the top on this bike over the ktm also other today..in the map there are various blocks such as % openings butterflies various cuts on the injection but it is by study I and simple and above all on the advances gasoline power..for one thing "quick" for the exchange if you don't want to bang your head to look for the maps to enable it, which definitely are out of the driver...will recommend the exchange of the.r.c I use it personally since a very has many functions both on the cutting time on various settings to work ecc..su ebay find

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2015
    Citazione Originally Written by Thunder Visualizza Messaggio
    for electronic shifting you can enable it from the ecu..but first you have to get..and one tool that I recommend you read and rexer, and the top on this bike over the ktm also other today..in the map there are various blocks such as % openings butterflies various cuts on the injection but it is by study I and simple and above all on the advances gasoline power..for one thing "quick" for the exchange if you don't want to bang your head to look for the maps to enable it, which definitely are out of the driver...will recommend the exchange of the.r.c I use it personally since a very has many functions both on the cutting time on various settings to work ecc..su ebay find
    thank you so much for your comprehensive answer thunder I thought I read it with kess in reality, but I still have to buy the cable. I guess that is to be study as a map, and certainly has many limiters, gear etc etc, I didn't want to install the electronic gear outside due to the fact that many people complain of the breaking of the fork after the installation. You for if you have already read the map?

Tags for This Discussion

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •