Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima
    THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2013
    The resort
    Bertinoro RA

The bank data file to be modified

In my little "shall trouble you" with the ecu the bike, I find myself to be able to copy mappings, change of kit from the original manufacturers is - every time - with something more? made from some of the trainers. I suppose it is verifiable also the same thing in the world of chiptuning car, with all that in the latter case, the variables are really many more? starting from the different families of control units mounted on the same model of car.

It would not be possible to create a database of modified files tested? I do not say for specific preparations, but at least for the basic configurations from which you can then take inspiration both as a study to improve themselves?

Clearly, the access to this database should be very controlled, at least you should be able to provide some of the maps adequate to be able to actively participate at all, and, if possible, to restrict the download to individual access, type two downloads in 24 hours, or, however, of the limits that can be managed directly from the Admin with permissions that are made ad hoc.

M999

p.s. don't ask me the file via private message that I report directly to the Admin, thanks.
    IP

ACTIVE USER (OF) L'avatar di magi1984
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2012
    The resort
    Cisliano (MI)
    for me a similar section you can? also do but in how many would be willing to share their works? this ? the real question...
    IP

THE ACTIVE USER (FO) (OF) L'avatar di legendaryslave
    Date Of Registration
    Dec 2012
    The resort
    RAIANO(AQ)
    Et
    For me it would be also good because? you can? take a cue from other coaches and share experiences,but this I think happens in the various posts and discussions where you can study the various maps
    IP

THE AVERAGE USER (FO) L'avatar di passione motori
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2013
    The resort
    Lazio
    Hello, but do you really believe that anyone who has professional knowledge in the subject put his work available to all???? I think not, those Who want to learn don't forget the word "Ranks", you have to study, do several courses, and you begin to understand, is history with opinions and fixes it ? full by all the parties, I wonder what you want to compare if you do not know how to read a map????' Maybe copy it you will learn quickly....... This ? just my thought, but I felt I esprimerlo..........
    IP

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2013
    The resort
    Bertinoro RA
    The copy-paste ? the point from where we left, for sure. Also true that if you are not s? read a map and not s? where to intervene and how to f? very little.
    Not in the case I spoke of the changed maps, all in all, "standard" without going too much in the preparation especially dedicated to the creativity of the preparatory professionals. Here's an example that I can know in a sufficient way: a map for the exhaust ****** filter racing for a Ducati 1098. A standard configuration that can? satisfy many of the basic so where is the pu? still have to work for a tuning ad hoc the gi? only having of the readings for A/F without a wideband so you can then tune to the new features fluididinamiche for your engine. If I compare this modified map (modified map on the parameters to be considered "maximum" with my standard, I can begin to understand how and where to study to be able to intervene and see the differences.
    Clear that then a map developed on the test bench with a fifty launches I believe no one put? on-line, even why? we talk about a map for it a thousand Euros...
    It is true that the forums ? full of evidence/opinions/corrections, but - in my opinion - mancauna ordered collection of files that, once modified, have been tried and tested.

M999
    IP

THE AVERAGE USER (FO) L'avatar di passione motori
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2013
    The resort
    Lazio
    You do understand what you mean, but as you know, on the maps every time ? a tragedy. First why? the cars will not map in the same way, consider the state of the' use and various, if you compare a file, and if you can see the difference do you know what?... what you learn?????? Often each of the opinions on file, and often the start of the dispute to those who say more?. Forum what is it for??? to share what ? can and has to provide to the less experienced of the support files, courses, and other.....
    IP

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2013
    The resort
    Bertinoro RA
    On the fact that if you don't ? able to read and interpret a map does not serve anything we are perfectly in the line of thought... I have to say that on the drive there the game very little and actually they are a generation and a half - at least - ahead of the world on two wheels and put the different implications of the technical/electronic species in the management of the complementary systems of the engine (fap, egr, etc) and also the evolution of the ecu that ? very quick. To give you an example: today is the problem of aligning and coding the ecu/injectors/dashboard on any bike... and this says a lot!!!

A second variant to be assessed ? that, actually, the bikes are much more? close to similar models running on the car. Not surprisingly, these same manufacturers have a catalog for power units and kits that allow you to upgrade the bike at various ****lli, all in all without altering the base as instead it happens on the car. To say: on a GSXR1000 you can? install a drain ****** and a control unit Yoshimura (or work with the original in a similar way)and the bike radically changes its character without? do chiss? that interventions. Ditto with Yamaha, Ducati, etc..

Deepening the analysis, I consider the mondiauto and the bike is still too far away to be able to make a comparison in the field chiptuning and, probably, a database of file modified species in the world the car would be almost impossible to create... too bad ;-)

M999
    IP

THE AVERAGE USER (OF)
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2012
    A database of the genre, in my opinion, would only be useful to those, inexperienced, looking for something ready to sell and without posing the problem of how to never ? made a change and for what reason. It works and amen...

Then if someone ? come to any particular solution after many and many tests do you think it is so easy that returns everything to the last arrived... and nothing??
    IP

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di angelolsp
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2013
    The resort
    Catania
    but I believe ke, however, already in the area, off-limits, cci are already a lot of information about how to a great start...a database of files mod, it seems to me as impossible already when you ask for a opinion from a lot of availability?but without overdoing it so no I think this is possible...maybe it would be better to make a area where you can discuss and exchange opinions with those who do it for work, and he has some experience...
    There are no fast cars... But only foot heavy!!!!:cool::cool:
    IP

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di cinqueturbo
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    The resort
    The Milky Way
    Citazione Originally Written by blackwolf76 Visualizza Messaggio
    A database of the genre, in my opinion, would only be useful to those, inexperienced, looking for something ready to sell and without posing the problem of how to never ? made a change and for what reason. It works and amen...

Then if someone ? come to any particular solution after many and many tests do you think it is so easy that returns everything to the last arrived... and nothing??
    I could not agree with blackwolf..
    It would be fantastic a section with maps out driver
    IP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •