Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima
    BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2014

add-on module luda tuning

Hello, I purchased an add-on module of the luda tuning in this case, the easy power pro to be put on the giulietta 1, 4, 120 hp gasoline lpg someone of you has already had experience with the add-on modules of the luda tuning ? Thanks for your interest

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di cinqueturbo
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    The resort
    The Milky Way
    I think I speak for almost all of the Chip Tuners,
    but we do it with an add-on module?
    I uprooting them from the machines that I come off both Diesel figured on Gasoline...
    the via ir? simple is not always the best..
    then you know what is this module on your machine? you f? stupid is t? and the machine...

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2012
    The resort
    messina
    daccordissimo with Cinqueturbo,

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2014

Smile

Citazione Originally Written by cinqueturbo Visualizza Messaggio
    I think I speak for almost all of the Chip Tuners,
    but we do it with an add-on module?
    I uprooting them from the machines that I come off both Diesel figured on Gasoline...
    the via ir? simple is not always the best..
    then you know what is this module on your machine? you f? stupid is t? and the machine...
    You can? agree or not on the choice of remap or put an add-on module, the question ? if c'? people who make add-on modules and c'? the people who buy the add-on modules do not believe that all people are stupid to buy them or to make them! Anyway my question was if anyone has ever tried this unit was not my intention to offend the pride of no one
    Thanks

I wanted to remap not I have not found anyone in my area that I inspired fiduci all from today to tomorrow become preparatory
    Last edited by leandro89; 22-01-2014 to 21:27

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2012
    The resort
    messina
    People buy the add-on modules why? does not know what to buy and why? feels independent in putting it on or take it off and calibrate it
    Let's say that distort the signals of the control unit ? a correct approach even with the presence of signals that correct the anomalies (Lambda probes beat)
    Ricordatii that the ECU are adaptive and they need time to do it, and keep it in mind when you install the module, or the put.
    With regard to the speech that everyone becomes preparatory comes from the fact that many mechanics read the ECU, send the file to someone who processes it
    and then the rewrite.

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2014
    Gi? a speech like your I can? well. but if the ECU's are adaptive, even if we wanted to pi? of 500 km would be fine to install additional modules

I don't want to do a car a jet plane I opted for the additional module simply to increase the recovery and remove dead spots
    Last edited by leandro89; 22-01-2014 to 21:28

THE ACTIVE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Mar 2013
    The resort
    Palermo, sicily
    discussion moved to the suitable section, be careful next time

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2013
    I have a module normally taken last week by a car ke per unit of time he lit the lamp and motor gave errors related to the carburetion

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2014
    This ? a module that handles both the air that the turbo on two separate channels has a potentiometer that you can adjust both without overdoing it
    Your which brand ? ? I have to install on a machine turbo petrol

THE AVERAGE USER (OF) L'avatar di motorsport
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2013
    The resort
    campania
    I agree with other colleagues sometimes the modules are of a mess that I will images,try it and let us know!!
    You do not really understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother (Einstein)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •