Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastUltima
    THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di angelolsp
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2013
    The resort
    Catania

program for add-on modules?

Guys but when you install a module, you have a program to adjust it?
    There are no fast cars... But only foot heavy!!!!:cool::cool:

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di giarras
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    panormus
    Citazione Originally Written by angelolsp Visualizza Messaggio
    Guys but when you install a module, you have a program to adjust it?
    those little cost nn have no sw x the adjustment, the only acts or trimmer, or in the button..the other thing, however, those good bill that provided you also give the sw type, those of the motorcycle.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]There is a driving force stronger than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will[/COLOR].

[COLOR="#FF0000"]personal Opinions, for educational purposes only.[/COLOR]

garret
    I have one fully adjustable, acts both on rail and on the map, and you can also load the maps of your choice via the usb jack you can increase the values in real time ? a bell' issue fun and profitable, of course a map ? better, but at the ****s performance the difference ? little

Date Of Registration
    Apr 2013
    The resort
    Catania
    understand..already the ones with the button that you attaccao when you want? have the sw to program then?

garret
    yes, but mine has the remote control 3-button, off, off key, increase rail on button 1 and increase rail + turbo on the 2 key, then 2 trimmer to adjust the action and with the appropriate software, you can change the maps to your liking, you basically 2 graphs with the engine rpm in the horizontal and the power of the signal on the vertical ? fun and also the small increments you feel at the moment

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di goku
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2012
    The resort
    Turin
    Citazione Originally Written by angelolsp Visualizza Messaggio
    understand..already the ones with the button that you attaccao when you want? have the sw to program then?
    If you are talking about the ones that cost less than 100 euro on ebay don't have any software.... Only button to remove them and another on the body to change the"maps" internal,usually from 1 to 10...

garret
    I had spent 350 euro at the time including everything even an outlet to power it by battery to map it to the tour

Date Of Registration
    Apr 2013
    The resort
    Catania
    and these here 100 euros increments...?? visible

garret
    I leave them lose, according to me, 100 euros are pochini and ? better not to risk, the function of the module ? "fool" the signal is making to believe to the ecu that the pressures are pi? low they really are and, therefore, the control unit of the lift up bringing them to a ****llo the upper and qu? you have the performance increase

Date Of Registration
    Apr 2013
    The resort
    Catania
    S i knew ke deceived the centraline...su a punto jtd with a form without a button always attacked by 150 euro and woke up to a machine that also hosts took 10 km/h 200 does them now

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastUltima

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •