Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima
    Administrator L'avatar di msport (exil77grande)
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia

end the free ride for spammers

so guys as the title is the end of the free ride for these gentlemen that every day break the s........
    from today, I personally agree or not the activation of each new participant, so anyone who signs up and I don't like her nick name or the suia ***** or just because I spin so there will be more allowed in the forum,anyone should enroll and within 24 hours is not activated, but it is a serious person, you can still contact me via ***** to info*professionalchiptuning.net and I'll be happy to evaluate your situation,good continuation to all.
    [IMG]http://bannerbreak*****/banners/3/563/135700419269659378.gif[/IMG]

ACTIVE USER (OF) L'avatar di magi1984
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2012
    The resort
    Cisliano (MI)
    have you taken a good effort.... if they start to be 20 or more? records per day you lose a lot of time for that. To block spammers, there are methods less complicated. If you ask blackwolf surely you could? give a hand

THE AVERAGE USER (OF)
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2012
    as he says of the magi, for the moment, you can manage the thing in this way in view of the limited registration attauli being a start-up phase of the forum. But if you get all the numbers in a forum of my knowledge with around 100/150 registrations per day then it becomes difficult to manage the thing. There vorrrebbe someone just for this. Anyway there is a plugin that, if installed, filters all new registrations based on ip, the **** and all the info known spammers. On a forum of a friend of mine who had around 20-30 registrations per day ? passed to you and no two per day. Effettivanmente can work well. If you are interested let me know and I will step...

Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    Citazione Originally Written by blackwolf76 Visualizza Messaggio
    as he says of the magi, for the moment, you can manage the thing in this way in view of the limited registration attauli being a start-up phase of the forum. But if you get all the numbers in a forum of my knowledge with around 100/150 registrations per day then it becomes difficult to manage the thing. There vorrrebbe someone just for this. Anyway there is a plugin that, if installed, filters all new registrations based on ip, the **** and all the info known spammers. On a forum of a friend of mine who had around 20-30 registrations per day ? passed to you and no two per day. Effettivanmente can work well. If you are interested let me know and I will step...
    hello,you told as well so I'm talking with my friend who works with to fix these things on the forum and see what we do,the fact is that I have broken up with people.

THE AVERAGE USER (OF)
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2012
    Citazione Originally Written by msport Visualizza Messaggio
    hello,you told as well so I'm talking with my friend who works with to fix these things on the forum and see what we do,the fact is that I have broken up with people.
    spammers are so equipped that with a simple soft can subscribe activate, and post it automatically on the forum that use soft very common, as in the case of Vbulletin. In many cases you can just insert a simple question, tel-type 2+2 to lock to the phase of registration. No ?+ can never eradicate them completely, but you have to find the way less annoying to live with it.

Cme plugin you can use this:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248042

Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    thanks for reporting it,I sent it to my friend and soon-to-insert-hello.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Aug 2012
    The resort
    Prov. of Power
    good cos? users will be more selected.
    I fully agree with.

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di cicciogsr
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Sicily
    sorry, but these spammers that do ?

ACTIVE USER (OF) L'avatar di magi1984
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2012
    The resort
    Cisliano (MI)
    come, fill the forum is crap by putting the link of other websites and if they go
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][CENTER][B]In life you never stop learning![/B][/CENTER][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"][B]I do Not answer to private messages with requests for help! If you need a hand, ASK ON the FORUM!!![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    the exact quote magi1984 have been several nights that I and the admin need to get in 4 to delete all their junk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •