Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima
    THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Aug 2014

report 5° training course rimappature professionalchiptuning 25-26/10/14 Rome

For me ? a course was excellent, thanks.-
    money well spent, as a beginning to a great start and you know who to part in the first get really far hello.-

Banned
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2013
    The resort
    Turin
    Et
    We don't say shit!!!!!!! In two days, 100%independent!!!!!! Can you believe it's only for beginners.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Aug 2014
    See I'm not conceited, but my first two cars I have mapped to only go well, I followed all the advice of the professors don't would like to become a professor but a small master, I don't have to believe anything anyone say so many bullshit in the forum in the pi? one less of you makes the difference ?
    hello

Banned
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2013
    The resort
    Turin
    Et
    It was not reported to you. You have explained how to change the strings in hexadecimal? Mapping in 2D ? Open a map without a driver? Switch off the Egr and Dpf/Fap. In two days, I don't think. Then they are crap. And the Marelli 8df, 6f, 6j? The day that you get one with a 1.3 euro5 and ri asks you to show him the map to see how you'll thank them!!!!! Just to read it.

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di polini
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2012
    The resort
    NA
    Citazione Originally Written by enzopezzano Visualizza Messaggio
    It was not reported to you. You have explained how to change the strings in hexadecimal? Mapping in 2D ? Open a map without a driver? Switch off the Egr and Dpf/Fap. In two days, I don't think. Then they are crap. And the Marelli 8df, 6f, 6j? The day that you get one with a 1.3 euro5 and ri asks you to show him the map to see how you'll thank them!!!!! Just to read it.
    the base damage then ? normal every ecu you have his details and should be done by studying and trying out... they say what to touch how to touch and why is touch the maps with the help of the driver affidabilta allowing the same, then recognize the map in 2d, whether it be 8-or 16-bit is with the experience... and anyway, you can always make use of the forum by posting questions and/or concern...
    I, for example, to tap the 70 curves out of the driver of my med 9 we've put years and bench tests...
    Last edited by admin; 30-10-2017 to 17:33

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2014
    I would like to break a lance in favor of the courses organized by D and M .
    In the meantime, I thank you, as always, very much for their availability
    I have turned to them to try to deepen my knowledge that was equal to ZERO.( and I have to admit that I'm also a little wooden head)
    Before I address them, I went directly from Alientech from which I wanted to buy the products to be able to begin this adventure.
    I have to say that I have 45 years of age, are neither mechanical nor electrical repair shop, I am self-taught and through the network, I acquired a fairly useful information.
    In Alientech the program was
    one day theory on diesel engines and their operation
    yet another day theory about the products alientech and practice
    to me (and other poor people) have done 2 days-only theory and the practice of only an hour
    why not to have had more time....
    I state that I have collected the information by writing everything that I could because they didn't allow us to ask questions immediately, but at the end of each explanation.
    At that time we were in less of the fingers of one hand to do the course and no one has done wasting time.
    in spite of this, with respect to the course from Professionalchiptuning I have not learned practically nothing....I threw away money.
    yet my money were as good as those of the other....
    but I have the tooth poisoned leave it at that....
    I was delusissimo.
    But how to organize a course where you're trying to sell a product giving accolades for the quality but without giving practical demonstrations ???but who made you buy a sealed box???
    But of this I realized this when I went to do the course from D and M.
    Because, while it had given them a smattering on diesel engines have used a method that is much more profitable for those who have little knowledge of the subject as me.
    I have done the course PFCT if I remember correctly, at the end of July 2014 I did not know virtually nothing
    In a matter of two months ,after the course, I made several maps on the diesel Fiat ,Wv,Bmw,Fiat ,Renault,Citroen,Audi,ford,Nissan,kia,Jeep,Alfa Romeo,Ssangyong etc etc luca stanca exclusion EGR mod departures of the hot and cold
    then, I started to open the ecu edc17 to read them in tricore with K-tag, and Live with Kessv2 ,I sweated 14 shirts but after the first then everything becomes easier.
    Do not lose chance to read the new units also just for the sake of the experience and then to study them with ECM
    and this is thanks to their
    Where not arrive with my knowledge, I turn to the service forum and I have to say that it is a worthwhile investment because copying something you learn by studying the changes outside the driver.
    obviously not there yet ( but I hope to soon learn) to calculate the amount? of fuel to be injected to change the BP or do the conversions
    but I hope in some pious soul that responds to my questions, or in any course outside
    I have a billion questions that I would do a M e D but it would cost too much advice ad personam )
    I'm looking forward to the progress on the turbo petrol engine, which certainly does not manchero'.
    Thanks and sorry if I was long-winded
    P.S. don't pay me no one to say these things
    GIANNI

Administrator L'avatar di msport (exil77grande)
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    I deleted all the junk mail except one to which I answer' after directly to the person for the rest I wanted to do in mind that this discussion is only for the participants who can express an opinion on the 2 days spent with us.
    [IMG]http://bannerbreak*****/banners/3/563/135700419269659378.gif[/IMG]

Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    We don't say shit!!!!!!! In two days, 100%independent!!!!!! Can you believe it's only for beginners.
    if after the course all the participants of which most of them did not even know what it was, a file are able to act independently on the modification of a edc15-edc16-edc17-Siemens do a egr off on both the old and new management where you have to make the edit in 2d, and always solve the 2d resumption hot on the vag group means for me to be able to work autonomanmente.

Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    you say that I am the person who taught the course in the theory, even if in this discussion no one has invited you are authorized to intervene and to be honest to you I don't have a c z-z or nothing now that the cocks here flywheel and education have left:

1) on the hex we have discussed this a little by making the examples, but only to see what you spoke when you said hex.
    2)the mapping in 2d and has been widely explained in other words, how and where to intervene to modify a file that may have no drivers,how to delete a egr on edc16-17 and how to fix the restart in the heat of the vag group.
    3)switch off we did see some luca stanca including an example of the switch-off on edc17 and repeat the egr off.
    (4)for the marelli have been well explained in both the old and the new € 5.
    5)it was also shown how to make the various connections to the tour you mentioned.
    for the rest, if you need a map you can go directly to any of the participants until the day before he knew anything.
    SORRY IF IT IS JUST IN 2 DAYS
    I believe that everything that they have learned in the 2 days these guys you have realized (if you are able to do so) in 2-3 years, of course, that was just the first step of a child until the day before she walked 4 feet, and things to learn they have so many still,in life it takes humility to' what you dream and if you are so good I don't understand why do you waste your time in a forum,with this I close the topic because I have already lost too much time to respond to you and I to do things more important than staying behind a presumptuous feast to be god in the earth.
    Last edited by admin; 30-10-2017 to 19:07

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2013
    The resort
    Ardea
    Little note!!!
    Because people always need to discredit the work of others???
    Maybe it's because they are not convinced of them?!?!?
    Last edited by admin; 30-10-2017 to 17:38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastUltima

Tags for This Discussion

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •