Page 3 of 3 PrimaBefore 123
Results from 21 to 23 of 23
    THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di ugoboss
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2013
    The resort
    FRARA
    I know that at this point we are left only me, and honestly, I'm sorry that was not understood my speech,(and it's not the first time), I was interested to know the type of problem, but mine was simple curiosity, as I do not care how much you have taken, as I have already written who has called you will have had his reasons.
    ugo ---- president A.E.P.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2013
    The resort
    Bolzano
    Citazione Originally Written by msport (exil77grande) Visualizza Messaggio
    here we are again back at home at last, and with great satisfaction,I have to say that the post just needed to know the users of the area, or maybe take advantage of our presence to do a job to the people who believed in height and not for the other, even if in the end the only one in the area that contacted us to know we have not been able to meet just because they were 2 days of fire seen that the first full day and it served only to set in motion the audi and the second to make other maps and luca stanca on several cars,to any way, I and the admin we went to put in motion a audi a 8 4.2tdi 326cv with two control units edc16cp34 stops now from 3 months to lock the ecu during the writing of the serial programmer with a little-account and as I already said it was a trasfera very sodisfacente and for those who had any doubt about the cost I just say that apart from our trip completely paid of course we had the right reward that I'm not here to discuss, but certainly not work for free, I read the 2 comments that I have not only pissed but also made to understand that certain the items that I didn't want to believe are true,with this I will close here in the post, and I have nothing to add.
    Hello Daniel, I imagined that you were hyper mega busy it will be? for the next time a meeting. For the moment I accontenter? your service as always, excellent.

Soon

Ivan

Administrator L'avatar di msport (exil77grande)
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    Citazione Originally Written by thekid Visualizza Messaggio
    Hello Daniel, I imagined that you were hyper mega busy it will be? for the next time a meeting. For the moment I accontenter? your service as always, excellent.

Soon

Ivan
    exact ivano, as I explained to the cell there was the time we meet it'll be for next time.
    [IMG]http://bannerbreak*****/banners/3/563/135700419269659378.gif[/IMG]

Page 3 of 3 PrimaBefore 123

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •