Page 2 of 3 PrimaBefore 123 LastUltima
    THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2012
    The resort
    messina
    yes I saw but has only 2 degrees and something of advance against a 20 degrees of duration at most. I would have given more turbo map and limiters and less diesel fuel from the times

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2014
    Citazione Originally Written by franco75 Visualizza Messaggio
    yes I saw but has only 2 degrees and something of advance against a 20 degrees of duration at most. I would have given more turbo map and limiters and less diesel fuel from the times
    you knew it, and he told me that he works a lot on the diesel more, the turbo pressure...especially for people like me who like the engine "frulli," well into the high without the stretch to close it (if you have too much pressure turbo and a little diesel ? so....
    anyway, I go sure, then, that the file sent by him ? wrong no? and I take as a reference the 694_476 here in the right forum?
    also leaving everything as to how ?, and going from 3% of rail now in the 4% (I want to alzaro of 1%) , adapting limiatore of course, I can do for overpressure? I feel as limiter, turbo, 1.4 bar (ecm 2400hpa in decimal) ?
    or do I let the rail to 3%, and I still work on advances? I know but touching advances bad,you run the risk of breaking the pistons if the diesel comes too soon....

THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di ugoboss
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2013
    The resort
    FRARA
    the file that has the read data in the bdm ? the original, compared with an ori read by me, always in the bdm and ? the same, however, you have to write in the bdm, if you want to write in the obd, you have to use the one found in the forum, but remember that it does not write all the maps in this ecu are repeated 2 times, on these cars ? always best to use the bdm.
    ugo ---- president A.E.P.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2014
    Citazione Originally Written by ugoboss Visualizza Messaggio
    the file that has the read data in the bdm ? the original, compared with an ori read by me, always in the bdm and ? the same, however, you have to write in the bdm, if you want to write in the obd, you have to use the one found in the forum, but remember that it does not write all the maps in this ecu are repeated 2 times, on these cars ? always best to use the bdm.
    but look at seeing the 2d the original file sent by the mapper , it seems to me there are parts of the map repeated two times.... just ce the 1st part ? the part we say "bdm" in the file caught here on the forum, obviously not ? this, in fact, there is a flat line....
    the maps in this file here on the forum and the bdm of the mapper,they begin at the same address....

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2014
    The resort
    Chiavari
    the shelters you from the stain pu? be due or pressure turbo, or an inconsistency in the map between the throttle and the quantity of diesel injected

THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di ugoboss
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2013
    The resort
    FRARA
    Citazione Originally Written by bmw320cd Visualizza Messaggio
    but look at seeing the 2d the original file sent by the mapper , it seems to me there are parts of the map repeated two times.... just ce the 1st part ? the part we say "bdm" in the file caught here on the forum, obviously not ? this, in fact, there is a flat line....
    the maps in this file here on the forum and the bdm of the mapper,they begin at the same address....
    there is a flat line because it is not read and written in serial, and ? for this reason these cars you are to make it in the bdm.
    ugo ---- president A.E.P.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2014
    Citazione Originally Written by ugoboss Visualizza Messaggio
    there is a flat line because it is not read and written in serial, and ? for this reason these cars you are to make it in the bdm.
    but in the first part there are maps important... even the same driver in the ecm (as rogue) can give you all the existing maps in the part that I read in the serial.... in part bdm is not touched anything

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di cinqueturbo
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    The resort
    The Milky Way
    Citazione Originally Written by bmw320cd Visualizza Messaggio
    but in the first part there are maps important... even the same driver in the ecm (as rogue) can give you all the existing maps in the part that I read in the serial.... in part bdm is not touched anything
    That ECM does not give you the maps and a fact.
    we know well that the ECM not even the ones that tells you they are real or actual..
    not or seen your file Ori Mod pero I guarantee you that you repeat a multitude? maps on these EDC16C9 species Opel..
    I ugoboss on the whole topic..
    "The only thing that stands between you and your goal are the********* continue to tell you why you can not reach it."

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2014
    Citazione Originally Written by cinqueturbo Visualizza Messaggio
    That ECM does not give you the maps and a fact.
    we know well that the ECM not even the ones that tells you they are real or actual..
    not or seen your file Ori Mod pero I guarantee you that you repeat a multitude? maps on these EDC16C9 species Opel..
    I ugoboss on the whole topic..
    but if you do,and I change only a part,i.e. the one that you can tap in the obd, leaving the other as they were,and what happens?

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di cinqueturbo
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    The resort
    The Milky Way
    Don't get anything concrete..
    you have to exponentially increasing the maps and then go to failure at 100%
    even the EGR maps parallel..
    "The only thing that stands between you and your goal are the********* continue to tell you why you can not reach it."

Page 2 of 3 PrimaBefore 123 LastUltima

Tags for This Discussion

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •