Jul 2012
    The resort
    Tuscany
    found mount a UNIT IAW 9GF

with what you might read??????

BEGINNER L'avatar di gfr
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    In between, I can confirm that the ecu is that ? even I know how to read it ,for what I had asked for the form, which I hate ,help!!!! I hope that some good samaritan to enlighten me on the road to map it ������

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Feb 2014
    if there are no solutions I can recommend a couple of brands in the pm, I've seen a couple in action on a panda petrol and a g.point control unit 5sf8-9 although riprogrammandola in addition to the advance, there is only the map with the pedal.
    the installation and programming ? simple and good salt of the rpm in the acceleration, not the d? no horse in pi?, but from the feel of a nice shot, works well in 1st and second going to fade in the 3rd and then getting lost in 4a and 5a.
    it all depends on what is expected by the customer.

THE ACTIVE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Mar 2013
    The resort
    Palermo, sicily
    Citazione Originally Written by alfonsoh Visualizza Messaggio
    if there are no solutions I can recommend a couple of brands in the pm, I've seen a couple in action on a panda petrol and a g.point control unit 5sf8-9 although riprogrammandola in addition to the advance, there is only the map with the pedal.
    the installation and programming ? simple and good salt of the rpm in the acceleration, not the d? no horse in pi?, but from the feel of a nice shot, works well in 1st and second going to fade in the 3rd and then getting lost in 4a and 5a.
    it all depends on what is expected by the customer.
    read the rules, if you need to write ? legal and is not protected by copyright then you can write, and vice versa get the info for you.
    also write that you can say it in pm ? prohibited by the regulation. be careful

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Feb 2014
    I read the rules it seems like it's forbidden to say the names of the brands of add-on modules, be the ones that I tried was the one on the panda, and on the mercedes and g point to the pedals the accelerator. one and set the software via usb and the other comes already set, but you can buy the tester to make the changes if you do a lot of it.
    Last edited by msport (exil77grande); 24-02-2014 to 15:36

Page 2 of 2 PrimaBefore 12

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •