Administrator L'avatar di msport (exil77grande)
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia

help immo off total iveco eurocargo

guys as the title place in the 95640 read by a
    iveco
    eurocargo
    e-80
    edc7uc31
    eeprom-95640
    hw0281020048
    sw1037372294

if anyone has the solution for immo off total would give me a courtesy.
    [IMG]http://bannerbreak*****/banners/3/563/135700419269659378.gif[/IMG]

Banned
    Date Of Registration
    Oct 2012
    The resort
    https://t.me/pump_upp
    I know, as I wrote in another post, in these vehicles, the edc does not handle the immobilizer, but it is managed by VCM, for? expect someone more? expert me that maybe you s? to say the things more? precisely.

ACTIVE USER (OF) L'avatar di magi1984
    Date Of Registration
    Jul 2012
    The resort
    Cisliano (MI)
    if you like good partial maybe I have something, but the total I own nothing, I also searched in all the forums that I frequent but not c'? means file a eurocargo immo off total
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][CENTER][B]In life you never stop learning![/B][/CENTER][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"][B]I do Not answer to private messages with requests for help! If you need a hand, ASK ON the FORUM!!![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di lumaracing
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2012
    The resort
    frattamaggiore (NA)
    Et
    msport,I think ? only partial
    !!

Banned
    Date Of Registration
    Oct 2012
    The resort
    Taken from the Manual Iveco

MAJOR CHANGES
    For vehicles with engines of Euro 4 and the electric and electronic equipment are subject to important changes.
    To manage the increased complexity? features Euro-4, which requires the system to control the engine more hardware and software resources ? was introduced the control unit VCM (Vehicle Computer Module) which is the reallocation of the functions of vehicle, up
    Euro 3 carried out by the control unit controllomotore EDC, then the greater flexibility? development for the functions in the vehicle. In this electronic control unit is also integrated immobilizer function.
    New Body Controller (IBC3) unlike the IBC2 distributes direct and positive under lock and key, protected by external fuses (replaceable) or internal (recoverable).
    In part the case, we have the unit MET (Electronic Module to the Chassis) that controls the power devices on the chassis.This unit can? be compared to the control units, the FFC and RFC of the Stralis.
    For the net positive ? the state introduced a strap positive battery and the fuse box additional (75000) in close proximity? of the batteries.
    The SCR system (Selective Catalytic Reduction) - Denox 2 ? present for the entire Range of Medium/Heavy vehicles with Euro 4 the Dosage Form Urea (UDS) is positioned on the frame.
    The engine control unit ECM (Engine Control Module) replaces EDC 7, even if physically ? similar to it.
    The new Cluster ? always monochrome of the functions in pi? compared to the previous one.
    The introduction of new units and the change of existing ones involve changes on the structure of the vehicular system. Instead of a single line CAN VDB (for vehicles with Euro 3), we also have the system EasyMux made from small-Body Controller (IBC3) and MET that communicate via the CAN line BCB.
    File Allegati File Attachments

Banned
    Date Of Registration
    Oct 2012
    The resort
    news? msport? is there a way to remove the immo from the EOC?I work there all day with these means then I would be handy to know if by edc you can

Administrator L'avatar di msport (exil77grande)
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    Chiplandia
    Citazione Originally Written by jared_poe Visualizza Messaggio
    news? msport? is there a way to remove the immo from the EOC?I work there all day with these means then I would be handy to know if by edc you can
    no news,my sources say all only partial so I'm abandoning the thing, but if they are born news update the post.
    [IMG]http://bannerbreak*****/banners/3/563/135700419269659378.gif[/IMG]

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di giarras
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2012
    The resort
    panormus
    I think only partial ..even if c'? someone who says that has done it but I think it is a lie.

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di micheleyr6
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2015
    The resort
    caserta
    guys someone some news on this ecu??

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •