Discussion: start reappears

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Jun 2017

start reappears

hi everyone, I wanted to learn how to remap ecu then I bought a clone kess v2 I wanted to know what programs you use to read the original file and edit it, I also wanted to know if these clones can give you a hand or are paccate I have to say that at work I have a kess original carichimo the file to be modified.. I wanted to learn on my own by doing the courses as in the area there is no one who does. thanks a lot

THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di Backgroop
    Date Of Registration
    Feb 2013
    The resort
    Oppido Mamertina
    Et
    You should present first in the section presentations
    After that you can post what you want.
    The administrators of this forum do the courses and would have then happy to get all the material you need
    The patience and virtue of the strong..

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Aug 2016
    Citazione Originally Written by fredo Visualizza Messaggio
    hi everyone, I wanted to learn how to remap ecu then I bought a clone kess v2 I wanted to know what programs you use to read the original file and edit it, I also wanted to know if these clones can give you a hand or are paccate I have to say that at work I have a kess original carichimo the file to be modified.. I wanted to learn on my own by doing the courses as in the area there is no one who does. thanks a lot
    Hi fredo, the first thing you should, according to me, to have basics of electronics, you have done this you need to know how to at least work a flash or eeprom, why, and with what you have to do.

you should learn to calcolarti a checksum alone does not do it automatically.

The remapping to many is taken very lightly, you need to know mechanical parameters case-by-case, diesel and gasoline are different, and every home has its own systems and not just raise the turbo pressure to make it go longer or increase pressure to the case as very often I read around.

you should start from basics, before the remapping, there are a lot of other things to know.

The best thing would be to be near you for an expert, studying and putting into practice.

You should start with simple motors, maybe, why not, even the simple aspirated with a very small amount of electronics, where the parameters are few and limited damage.

Know the electronics and fundamental!.

With regard to the box(clones) depends on the supplier that you trust, and not just the kess.

Take a PSG 16.....the kess is not the fa, not the 4036....if there is something now in the 5017 maybe k ktag 7020 or in the 5028, ecu very scabby!....*****and some EDC16,15, a lot of iaw.

You can work with clones of good quality but I suggest more box.....

Then if you have money to spend goes directly to the original, but I assure you that the costs are to say the least, high.

We are finally in the era of the electric car, I don't know if you should make big investments.

In short, the times are and the road and longer to go before you get to the maps.

The 4 push buttons "read" "write" "ID" and "recovery" do not teach you anything, you don't know what you're doing and if something goes wrong, and on expensive cars such as audi or mercedes starts to put aside money to buy back the ecu!.

parts from the bases and within less than a year if you insist, otherwise you'll end up like 80% of the people who put arguments in the case, and then you'll see clutches that jump, injectors, turbines, etc., not to mention the bad publicity when it comes in other workshops.

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2015
    Citazione Originally Written by MustangGT Visualizza Messaggio

The 4 push buttons "read" "write" "ID" and "recovery" do not teach you anything, you don't know what you're doing and if something goes wrong, and on expensive cars such as audi or mercedes starts to put aside money to buy back the ecu!.
    I'm also learning,but if not I understand evil if one has done the backup correctly,if you write with checksum wrong the ecu is inkioda ok
    But if you re-enter the backup (in boot mode)should be back in place or am I wrong?

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2016
    The resort
    Udine
    Who is so kind as to clarify what is the difference between the online mapping and that done in the workshop?Now many of the sites of preparatory also have the online service.But the end result is the same?Hello.

BEGINNER
    Date Of Registration
    Jan 2015
    mapping online read you the file, send their towel develop, write and go(or send directly to ecu)

for the end result as it all depends on who's towel is, and what you ask for and the status of the vehicle

Tags for This Discussion

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •