THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di giuseppe89
    Date Of Registration
    Oct 2015
    The resort
    Naples

the info section on the antituning

I believe that to create a section where you talk about the antitunig,what is where you can find it, and how to work around it is useful if not essential for those beginners like me who don't want to damage stupidly.Maybe you could make a list of the Ecu must be very careful about putting our hands in it.

Administrator L'avatar di admin
    Date Of Registration
    May 2012
    The resort
    Eculandia
    Citazione Originally Written by giuseppe89 Visualizza Messaggio
    I believe that to create a section where you talk about the antitunig,what is where you can find it, and how to work around it is useful if not essential for those beginners like me who don't want to damage stupidly.Maybe you could make a list of the Ecu must be very careful about putting our hands in it.
    You can use the section off-limits base, open a post and maybe write "models of ecus with antituning" so we want to help put your models who know or had experience

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di giuseppe89
    Date Of Registration
    Oct 2015
    The resort
    Naples
    Ok thanks admin I will do it immediately

ACTIVE USER (OF) L'avatar di sportknight
    Date Of Registration
    Dec 2012
    The resort
    Matera
    all edc17 are prepared so you might catch the tprot, at any time, after an update from home the mother, even if originally it was not planned

THE AVERAGE USER (OF)
    Date Of Registration
    Nov 2012
    Any latest generation ecu is delicate, however, and is equipped with a lock to circumvent for reading (boot, anti-tuning, password). I don't think is a very useful section, in my opinion, however, we also see others who say.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2015
    I think it is a great idea! I have never had to do with the anti-tuning, but the topic intrigues me

Tags for This Discussion

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •