Pagina 17 di 27 PrimaPrima ... 71516171819 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 161 a 170 di 266
    UTENTE MEDIO
    allora sbagli il modello di auto! senn? ripeto ? da buttare! scherzo comunque ho sentito in giro che molti avevano questo problema e l'hanno rimandato indietro in assistenza

UTENTE MEDIO
    Localit
    Ardea
    Anche il mio sul kline a volte mi d? errore di sveglia!!!!
    voglio provare a mettere il diodo e speriamo vada meglio!!!

UTENTE MEDIO
    Raga invece il mio non scrive le iaw59f mi dice di cambiare la velocita di scrittura , ma in setup non mi da l'opzione di modificare la velocita, ma solo il pull-p che non so cosa sia.
    Avete qualche info ?

UTENTE MEDIO
    avete mai scritto ecu di alfa mito tjet o 500 abarth bosch me 7.9.10 con il kess v2 clone in seriale?

UTENTE ATTIVO L'avatar di ugoboss
    Localit
    FRARA
    certo va benissimo, nessun problema.
    ugo ---- presidente A.E.P.

UTENTE MEDIO
    Grazie ugo per l info

PRINCIPIANTE
    Dear Ecuprom!
    I would like to ask you to send me a photo of the PM, I also know that over the kessv2 was established, I have a problem with the K-line operation. 1N4148 diode is, but I do not know where to solder. If I understand correctly, you can join this transformation 24V systems without damage if there is a fw modules which are active in the trucks.

THX!
    Best Regards!

PRINCIPIANTE L'avatar di vicius_the_one
    Localit
    Romania
    Forget about diode solution. it is a hammer mod solution. don't you realize alientech designed a very good pcb? does it really needs a worthless diode to help it work? no, of course not!! this is intoxicating info people! unuseful!!!
    problem is not the absence of tht diode!!! the problem are other parts. i have just fixed myself my clone with parts of 0.7$.
    I also tried this Diode mode and it was worse with it.
    Stop intoxicating yourself reading above. it a lie.

UTENTE ATTIVO L'avatar di ugoboss
    Localit
    FRARA
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da vicius_the_one Visualizza Messaggio
    Forget about diode solution. it is a hammer mod solution. don't you realize alientech designed a very good pcb? does it really needs a worthless diode to help it work? no, of course not!! this is intoxicating info people! unuseful!!!
    problem is not the absence of tht diode!!! the problem are other parts. i have just fixed myself my clone with parts of 0.7$.
    I also tried this Diode mode and it was worse with it.
    Stop intoxicating yourself reading above. it a lie.
    I tried it and it works great with the diode, but if you have another solution why not do you say, so let's try.
    ugo ---- presidente A.E.P.

PRINCIPIANTE L'avatar di vicius_the_one
    Localit
    Romania
    I didn't say it not working. I said it is a hammer mod solution that was not figured out by designers of pcb. It is just a way to force pcb work but not as it has to be. Problem are in the group of those eleven sot23 transistors. When I put diode it worked even worse. After change transistors everything works fine. I need a close detailed picture of area with those 11 transistors so I can read their mask

Pagina 17 di 27 PrimaPrima ... 71516171819 ... UltimaUltima

Tag per Questa Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •