Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastUltima
    THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2014
    The resort
    Brescia

Question The additional control unit obd (race chip galaxy)

Hello to all
    a friend of mine has brought to my attention a product that I personally had never seen
    the above-mentioned form is on sale on amazon, both for diesel cars than petrol
    in practice, it would seem a normal add-on module, but this should be connected to the obd
    someone knows something?
    but ? can vary the engine parameters in real-time via the obd?
    I am personally a p? skeptical about this unit...

THE ACTIVE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Mar 2013
    The resort
    Palermo, sicily
    thinking about it a bit on you could also do this why? from obd can you see the rail pressure, air mass, etc.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2014
    The resort
    Brescia
    certainly, from that point of view, it is, rather, that way you can read a lot of parameters
    but then through the obd you can change the parameters in real time?
    as reported by the ecu with the engine? if you can then the whole ? feasible, otherwise I can not explain how to operate this module

THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di ugoboss
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2013
    The resort
    FRARA
    very likely the interface as a unit parallel to the original, if you read on their site they say that it takes about 200 km to fit in, and I really do not like and I do not give the benefits described.
    ugo ---- president A.E.P.

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Aug 2014
    The distributor of these units ? the racechipgalaxy Dublin Republic of Ireland for? I can't say anything as I have not seen it around

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di rodcraft86
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2014
    according to me ? the usual little 4 money, the fact that acts by obd and not directly from the pressure sensors, ? only a paliativo

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    May 2014
    The resort
    Brescia
    ok thanks
    as I thought ? the usual form that promises the seas and the mountains, but then what ? everything to see that the real advantages of
    but then it signals that the ecu sends to the engine traveling on the can network? sorry, but electronics are a p? fasting and I would like to understand better the logic of the communication of the car

THE AVERAGE USER L'avatar di rodcraft86
    Date Of Registration
    Apr 2014
    a module can? act on 2 or 3 parameters at a maximum and does not allow optimal performance, especially in terms of reliability? in the long term, I prefer always an accurate mapping from the best performance while maintaining a standard? top

THE AVERAGE USER
    Date Of Registration
    Aug 2014
    Sorry, but if the data is traveling on the can network, the concept of the module on obd may be valid, and very functional.-

THE ACTIVE USER L'avatar di ugoboss
    Date Of Registration
    Sep 2013
    The resort
    FRARA
    the data travel over the can bus or k-line for reading and writing from the diagnostic socket, but a module that reads and varies in real time, not ? easy thing, very likely deceives signals.
    ugo ---- president A.E.P.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastUltima

Tags for This Discussion

Write permission

• You you can not post new threads
  • You you can not send answers
  • You you can not send attachments
  • You you can not edit your posts
  •